Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.530 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,898 (17,078 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)