Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.069 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,788 (7,975 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)