Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.733 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥411,463 (C$4,973) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)