Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.965 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,258 (C$3,112) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)