Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.579 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,030 (C$3,074) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)