Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.713 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,729 (6,235TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)