Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.950 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,050 (£1,724) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)