Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.258 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥306,738 (Mex$ 58,343) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (36 minutes ago)