Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.804 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,534 (Mex$ 53,334) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)