Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32860 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥265,277 (807,302 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)