Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥414,077 (€3,412) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)