Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.479 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥448,695 (€3,605) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)