Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.018 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,187 (€2,116) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)