Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.440 JPY / TJS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,079 (21,750 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)