Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.227 JPY / TJS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,633 (24,392 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)