Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.007 JPY / TJS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,911 (15,317 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)