Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,585 (203,237 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)