Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,032 (251,858 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (26 minutes ago)