Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,587 (214,283 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)