Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,978 (382,360 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)