Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.740 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,575 (₨108,939) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)