Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.152 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,440 (Php145,203) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)