Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.236 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,660 (Php140,714) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)