Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.309 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥379,420 (€3,028) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)