Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.232 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,514 (12,095 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)