Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.807 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,683 (13,404 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (44 minutes ago)