Cost of living comparison between Dublin, Ireland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,358 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.362 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥436,912 (€3,571) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)