Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.399 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥400,357 (AU$4,859) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)