Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,527 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.886 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥259,410 (Dirham 8,399) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)