Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18056 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥373,296 (2,067,385 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (44 minutes ago)