Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19896 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,668 (1,184,488 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)