Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19870 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,777 (1,095,996 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)