Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.443 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,511 (7,045TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (40 minutes ago)