Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.375 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,046 (10,833TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)