Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.378 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,174 (9,846TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)