Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.408 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,689 (元13,572) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)