Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.059 JPY / QAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 31% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥304,923 (10,144 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)