Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.413 JPY / QAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 37% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥535,000 (17,591 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)