Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.240 JPY / QAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥562,605 (18,009 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)