Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.310 JPY / QAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 34% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥325,636 (10,744 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)