Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.525 JPY / QAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥537,477 (17,049 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)