Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.431 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥283,133 (63,894₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (31 minutes ago)