Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.217 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥188,021 (44,586₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)