Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,221 (70,432₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)