Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 JPY / DJF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥294,000 (464,578 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)