Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 JPY / DJF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,508 (439,428 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)