Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 JPY / DJF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥286,676 (454,030 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)