Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 JPY / DJF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥512,607 (809,367 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)