Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 JPY / DJF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,761 (443,786 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)