Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 JPY / DJF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥504,029 (803,531 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)