Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.728 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,943 (6,617TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)