Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.071 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,403 (R$ 9,963) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)