Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.149 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,832 (E£ 53,149) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)