Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.242 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,566 (E£ 33,575) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)