Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.015 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,287 (51,626 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)