Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.990 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,107 (50,903 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)