Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,009 (₨121,198) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)