Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.686 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,346 (₨198,930) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)