Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.669 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥364,389 (₨218,318) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)