Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.446 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,194 (Taka 215,234) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)