Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.976 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,420 ($2,797) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)