Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.728 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥298,415 ($2,720) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)