Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.140 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,224 ($2,284) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)