Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.274 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥451,159 ($3,914) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)