Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.479 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥301,868 ($2,660) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)