Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.728 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥392,562 (€3,422) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)