Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.303 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,555 (€1,833) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)