Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥401,219 (₨376,281) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)