Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00858 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,367 (Rp 38,152,843) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)