Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.728 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,958 (6,838TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)