Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.925 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,664 (10,469TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (31 minutes ago)