Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.252 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,206 (9,169TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 4 hours ago)