Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.502 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,504 (10,508TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)