Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.686 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥306,900 (₨182,056) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)