Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.151 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,191 (Php93,538) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)