Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.221 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,688 (Php99,375) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)