Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.378 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,288 (16,198元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)