Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.791 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥238,722 (元14,217) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)