Cost of living in Datong, China vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.471 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥259,579 (15,760元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)