Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.982 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,295 (元14,386) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)