Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.202 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,758 (Php152,459) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)