Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.327 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,077 (€1,881) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)