Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.425 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥400,641 (€3,532) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)