Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.563 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,765 (€2,029) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)