Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥426,769 (€3,565) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)