Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.678 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,174 (€2,036) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)