Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥434,762 (€3,593) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)