Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04959 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,208 (4,843,491 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)