Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05068 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,256 (4,898,215 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)