Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.771 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥381,577 (﷼ 12,817) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (29 minutes ago)