Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.659 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,572 (﷼ 8,448) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)