Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21248 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,204 (909,266 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)