Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21878 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,684 (940,123 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)