Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21410 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,197 (888,348 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)