Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22036 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,597 (828,647 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)