Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21907 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,231 (836,408 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)