Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21650 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥290,837 (1,343,338 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)