Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20104 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥278,416 (1,384,863 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)