Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.399 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,106 (元12,076) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)