Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.742 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,765 (元13,425) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (43 minutes ago)