Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20103 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥233,736 (1,162,668 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)