Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19578 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,118 (1,211,131 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)