Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20167 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,108 (1,354,213 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)