Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09799 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥366,576 (₩3,740,872) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)