Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09962 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,482 (₩2,213,265) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)