Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09747 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥383,246 (₩3,932,035) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)