Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10035 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥254,355 (₩2,534,634) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (39 minutes ago)