Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,401 (44,429,498 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)