Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,989 (45,710,362 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)