Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00465 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,970 (69,232,788 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)