Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.582 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,815 (S/. 6,695) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (about 1 hour ago)